What information are we collecting and how are we collecting it:
What personal information do we collect?
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive postal mailings from InPost Canada Inc.
Will we disclose the information we collect to outside third parties:
InPost Canada, Inc. will disclose personal information and/or an IP address:
1) To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you. At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
2) When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
a) Cooperate with the lawful investigations of alleged unlawful activities, or to comply with any legal required of InPost Canada Inc. by a court of competent jurisdiction;
b) Protect and defend the rights or property of the InPost Canada Inc. network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the InPost Canada network of sites and related properties;
c) Fulfill a user's order or request;
3) To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
4) When we have your consent to share the information;
5) When you use co-branded services within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
What else should you know about my privacy when online?
The InPost Canada Inc. network contains many hyperlinks to third party Web sites. The InPost Canada Inc. network may also contain advertisements of third parties.
InPost Canada Inc. may use third-party advertising companies and advertising networks to serve ads to you based on information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to our websites in order to provide targeted advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you while visiting other websites.
Certain InPost Canada Inc. media properties may use a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. Other InPost Canada Inc. media properties may not use SSL and thereby do not offer a secure coded way to transfer information. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
Your Consent To This Agreement: